Monday, February 20, 2012

Gettin' Cheeky

So I was at Old Navy last week picking up a Valentine's Day present for Randy, and I found these little gems.  Old Navy is getting a little cheeky, aren't they?  Of course I found them infinitely hilarious, but there were none left in Randy's size.  Too bad, so sad.



For all you Penn Staters out there in the Exton area, the Old Navy in the Exton Market Place has way too many Penn State ladies' T-shirts in all sizes for $3.  $3!  They're marked $9, but they're $3.  And sweatshirts for $10.  It's like when Randy and I found a Pearl Jam Ten CD in an antique store for $1.  We had to buy it on principal.  Sure, we already had a copy, but we couldn't bear to see it all by itself among old tapes from the 80's for only a dollar.  It was, in our minds, an indignity.  Since when is something from 1991 an antique anyways?  But I'm getting off track here.  Go buy those $3 T-shirts and show your Penn State pride!  I've already bought 3 T-shirts and 2 sweatshirts in various sizes for me and the moms.  They're in the men's active wear section.  You can never have too many Penn State T-shirts! Oh yeah, Ashley, let me know if you want one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment