Sunday, March 18, 2012

Let's Go Flyers

Randy: If you couldn't tell by the title, I was going to have something to say tonight.  So, Jodi was out galavanting with her girlfriends today, and I stayed home and cleaned.  But while doing laundry and cleaning the downstairs, I watched the Flyers vs. the stupid-Penguins.  There is only one thing I enjoy more about the Flyers beating the stupid-Penguins, that's rubbing it in Jodi's family's stupid-Pittsburgh, faces.  In overtime, having fought back from a 2-0 deficit at the end of the 2nd period, Scotty Hartnell blasted a Danny Briere pass right past stupid-Fleury.  Wait! There's more... Hartnell's goal came with 0.9 seconds left in overtime.  The stupid-Pens ended their winning streak.  Take that!

I can't wait for the playoffs.  Who cares about March Madness when you can watch the best playoffs in all sports... the NHL playoffs?

I bought a shoe caddy at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It hangs from our downstairs closet and I put all my shoes in it.  I had to add my slippers and flip-flops because I don't own 10 pairs of shoes.  I'm not a girl.  I need to donate clothes to charity.  I have too many.

We went to the outlets this weekend. The last time we went, I bought shoes (shut up) and shirts.  This time, I wanted to buy pants.  I need to start dressing (at work) like I belong at work.  I look like I belong at work assuming I work at Pep Boys.


Jodi:  Our trip to the outlets this weekend was eventful.  First, we got to hang out and shop with Ashley, which was fun.  Randy got some pants, yes, but I also found out I was the victim of fraud!  I'll go into detail on that tomorrow.


Randy:  Did I mention that I hate the Penguins?

I cleaned... a little.  Take that space coyote!

No comments:

Post a Comment