Tuesday, June 5, 2012

T N' T Part 2!


T&T Part #2

So I told you Lizzie is a race boat driver, but Tony is the singer in a band.  This is one multi-talented couple!


Then Gina Glocksen, of American Idol fame, took the stage.  Tony got up there to sing a few songs with her.  I'll be honest, we don't watch American Idol, so we had to text my brother and Ashley to find out who she was.  Regardless, she was great.  Really nice, really talented, and totally made our evening going along with a joke and giving us her autograph (for Bryan).


This is the conversation my brother and I had over text at the wedding:

Wasn't she on American Idol?

Holy Crap!  Get her autograph for me!  Tell her I never liked the song "Alone" by Heart until she sang it on Idol!

Randy wants to know if you know you're a ****.

If that makes me ***, I don't want to be ******!!!!!!

ha ha I don't blame you

She just sang Over the Rainbow for Liz and Tony's first dance

Did you get her autograph yet?

God damn it.  I asked you to do one thing.  What color is her hair?

Dark brown with highlights?

If only you had an iPhone that could take pictures.  That would be something.




Is Gina mad at me?

Super mad.

**** that.  I voted for her. Yeah, I voted for American Idol.  Sue me!!!

Haha that's for not voting enough times.

Grumble.



Randy asked Gina for her autograph for Bryan, saying he was 8 and in the Make a Wish Foundation. Then he thought better of it and admitted he was 29 and had never heard of Heart before she sang it, so he probably has some sort of mental disability.  But don't worry, we did get the autograph for the little guy.  And Bryan, as soon as I get it framed, I will give it to you.

Here's a couple more pictures just for fun.





It was a beautiful wedding, a wonderful time.  We were so honored to be included.  Congratulations, Tony and Liz!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment